Friday, July 20, 2007

Marcia Benton (Warden)

Well, I thought that it was finally my turn to update everyone on myself. It’s amazing how many people have moved away. For years I have thought, “we had such a big class, you’d think I’d run into some of them.” But in 10 years of staying in Boise, I have only come across a handful of you.

I was able to graduate early, left in Jan and I’m sure you all know that I was immediately married in Feb. And I’m pleased to say, we are still happily married today, growing and learning everyday. And I have not left Boise, nor do I see myself leaving anytime soon.

Throughout the years I have done a variety of thing. I just didn’t have the desire to go to school, so I immediately started working and was able to be a secretary for a copier sales company for two years, then we were surprised with our 1st child, Morgan. Since then, I have done odd jobs from candle sales, working as a barista at Starbucks, waitressing to finally something that I really enjoy, sales. My goal has always been to have a flexible schedule and keep my wonderful girls out of day care, which I have happily been able to do. We now have two great children, Morgan, 8, and Jasmine, 4, and they keep me very busy with their activities.

For the last two years I have finally found something to do that I love to do and gives me the flexibility that I need. I help people with health insurance, which is interesting, and recently I started working with a telecom company that is absolutely amazing.

We’ve had many learning experiences through the years which is how one grows. We also have been able to do some traveling, which I look forward to doing more. The future only looks brighter. I look forward to seeing everyone in a month and anyone who would like to contact me can, though my website, www.teambenton.acnrep.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the velcros were approximately 210 pounds on every site. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the shoes are all over 330 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are around 230 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.