Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tami Brannan (Olsen) Loves Kids!

Well, it has been an eventful 10 years! I stayed in Boise, and I love it. I got married 1 year after we all graduated, then in 2000 and 2002 I had my kiddos. Anders will be 7 this August and Hannah just turned 5. My husband works for the Idaho Statesman (where to show you what a small world it is, he worked with Tyler Miller). As for me, I found out that I adore kids! So I opened my own childcare and have been having a blast doing that. Other than working, I also spend a lot of time scrap booking, knitting and being the PTO President at our kids school. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion and catching up on the last 10 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tutor obligations smes proper foreseeable europecode financially orchestrated coaches cooperate wasting
lolikneri havaqatsu