Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Steve Weber Puts Us To Sleep (literally)

Wow, its incredible that 10 years have past since we graduated!! I’ve enjoyed reading the many updates and finding out what everyone has been doing. Here’s a quick update on me.


After graduation, I attended Brigham Young University for a semester and then served a 2 year church mission to Munich, Germany. Jemand Sprecht Deutsch? If you’re planning on taking a trip to Europe, don’t exclude Germany or Switzerland as they are 2 of the most beautiful countries/places I have ever been. A sister missionary set me up with her sister, Katie, when I returned to the States and Katie and I got married 8 months later. I attended BYU and graduated with a BS in Microbiology. We had our first child, Shaun, in the middle of my sophomore year. During college, as well, I worked as a medical coordinator taking mentally handicapped individuals to doctor appointments and as a microbiologist for a local health food company.
.
.
We moved from Provo, Utah down to Arizona for 4 fun years of medical school. It was a lot of fun dissecting the cadavers and cramming my brain with lots of good knowledge. We had our second child, Rachel, during my first year. I took step 1 and step 2 boards and am so happy that they are over. Katie gave birth to our third child (Nathan) this past August during my 4th year. I am excited to finally graduate from medical school this June!!
.

.
My family and I are currently in the process of moving from Arizona to Toledo, Ohio in early June. I am doing my internship there for 1 year and then we’ll move to Ann Arbor (University of Michigan) for my residency in Anesthesiology. Yep, I am going to be the physician that puts you to sleep before surgery, a gas passer one could say. Only 4 more years of training and then I can get a real job. At least I’ll be paid during residency. I can’t wait to start paying off my $250,000 in loans! I am jealous of you all that have real jobs and homes. We have one more year of apartment living and then hopefully we’ll buy a house in Ann Arbor.

Well life is good. My wife and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary this August and our kids, Shaun (5), Rachel (3) and Nathan (9 months), are getting so big. I hope everyone is happy and healthy!
.

.
Steve Weber

P.S. I’ll try and get Steph to send an update. Basically she has been married ~8 years, lives in Rochester, Minnesota where her husband is a resident in interventional radiology at the Mayo Clinic. She has a boy and a girl and they recently just bought their first home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://juvoninocy.dreamstation.com/itumik.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to try brand-new stuff. Currently I'm building my own pv panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a very amazing website that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I truly like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.