Friday, August 17, 2007

LAST CHANCE NOON TOMORROW

Okay everyone - the paypal ticket link on this blog will be available until noon on Saturday, at which point we will have to take it off and then tickets must be purchased at the door. This is a chance to save $5 on your tickets, so go there now! The event is panning out awesomely...so don't delay. You can still buy tickets for $40 at the door tomorrow.

See you tomorrow night!

P.S. If you have sent me a post in the last week, I won't be able to post it until after the reunion. We will maintain the blog afterwards.

2 comments:

pip said...

"If you have sent me a post in the last week, I won't be able to post it until after the reunion."

I don't understand. Is it hard? Can I help?

Side of Jeffrey said...

Nope pip, just extremely busy with weddings and stuff...I have had computer access about 2 hours since August 3rd.