Monday, August 20, 2007

Post Reunion Pictures and Party Afterthoughts

Word everyone, word. I have to say that going into the the reunion I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. At the moment that I was leaving to get married on August 3rd, we still only had about 50 tickets sold and I was going to be out of town for 2 weeks. I have to say I was worried. But of course 1997 came through and so many of you bought tickets and just showed up. We had about 160 people in attendance - with at least half or more of those being graduates. It took each and every one of us to make the reunion fun and worthwhile, so thanks for showing up!

Pip did some good work at taking pictures and getting links up for us.

All of Pips pictures - CLICK HERE

Just for fun, he scanned the Senior section of the 1997 yearbook. CLICK HERE You can leave comments and link to different people's pictures and stuff. You'll definitely want to check it out. Here is an example of Pip's (click here and here).

If anyone else took pictures or video of the event, send them to me or do what Pip did, and I'll get them up.

Additionally, we'll be keeping the blog going. I have about 15-20 posts to do since many people waited until the last moment when I was on my honeymoon to send their updates. Keep coming back for more!!!

Thanks for everyone making the reunion a success!

5 comments:

Jeb and Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeb and Becca said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for all of the work all of the officers did. It was so nice to see everyone!
Take care, Rebecca (Miner) Buffington

Karalenn Hippen said...

Definitely, so fun. Thanks for all your work. Hey Jeff- do you think we could get some sort of file of everyone's email, phone number, address, whatever they are comfortable sharing and compile them? I would love it! Just a thought.
Take Care, Karalenn

joshonthemoon said...

looks like fun, sorry i couldn't make it! see you all at 20

Unknown said...

I'm almost a year late on this like always.lol. It looked like a blast!!!!

It was fun to read people's blogs and see what everyone has been up to.