Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Walkers Than You Can Imagine

Wow, 10 years!!! Well, this will get you all caught up on two of your former classmates. For those who know Jason Walker and I (Alesha Walker(Call)) we dated for most of our high school years and ended up getting married. We have now been married for 9 years and still going strong. On May 14th 1999 we welcomed our first baby girl, Makayla, into the world. We moved to Missouri for Jason’s work and then moved back to Boise after about 6 months. On November 27th 2001 we had another girl, Rebecca. Up to this point Jason had been doing a lot of carpentry and cabinet making for work and he had decided to make a change and go back to school. We packed up our two girls and moved to Idaho Falls so he could get his bachelor degree in Biology at Idaho State University. While in Eastern Idaho for undergraduate we finally got our little boy, Tyler, on July 23rd 2003. At this time in life Jason and I were feeling that we had it pretty good. We were getting his schooling done and it was going just as planned. We had three children two girls and one boy.
.
.
We thought that we were content, however Jason and I decided we wanted to have one more little one. We decided that this would for sure be my last pregnancy. In September of 2006 we found out that our family was about to expand!!! I found out at 6 weeks along in my pregnancy that we were bringing twins into the world. Well, I guess someone up above thought that was not enough because a few weeks later at 10 weeks I went in for another ultra-sound and they found another baby hiding behind the other two. YES, TRIPLETS!!!
.

.

Jason graduated from ISU May 12th 2006 and then quickly flew to Oregon to find us a house to move into. The next week he got back and it was time to have the triplets. Our family doubled in one day on May 25th 2006. We had three healthy, beautiful girls, Makenzie, Rachel, and Taybree. (from left to right in picture)
.

.
We now have a full house of six children. When the babies just turned 2 months we packed our family up and moved to Portland, Oregon (away from all our family) for another 4 years to attend dental school there.
.
.
I now stay home with our five girls and one boy as Jason spends a majority of his time at OHSU to finish his schooling and someday become a dentist.
.
.
Makayla just turned 8 in May, Rebecca is now 5, Tyler is a busy 3 year old, and the triplets Makenzie, Rachel, and Taybree are one and are all over the place “all the time”.
.
.
Hope to see you all at the reunion,
Jason and Alesha Walker

5 comments:

Jeb and Becca said...

Hey you guys!

I cannot believe your story! You are amazing. I can't believe you even had the time to post! How exciting for your family (and very busy too).
We just had our 3rd one year ago and I thought it was getting a little hectic...now I will always think of you if I feel I have my hands full. Of course it is a good thing though. :)
See ya in August!
Rebecca (Miner) Buffington

Amanda said...

Hi Jason and Alesha! I can't believe how your family has grown! That is so exciting. We would like to have your email address, would you email me at ryanamanda2001@msn.com!
Thanks,
Ryan

Amanda said...

That above comment is from Ryan Madison in case you didn't know!

Kasey said...

Jason and Alesha!! This is Kasey Gates!!! I am so excited to find you guys and so thrilled that you got married. How awesome. Hey drop me an e-mail at raidingtombs@aol.com !

Karalenn Hippen said...

Wowsers! Congratulations. I'm sending you on a day trip to a spa around there I think. :) It was great fun to read about what you're up to. Can't wait to see you guys again.
~Karalenn (Smart)Hippen